PF- how can i get my details without give information to the company? - CiteHR
Rakhi Singh
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please suggest me that how i am know to my PF - Account details. I had worked near about 2 years in a same company and i was absconded due to some reason. and where my Pf was deducted. and now i wish to withdraw my amount is it possible. how can i get my details without give information to the company or is it possible if in future i restart my career so my PF account will be same.
one more question from my friend side's - He is also absconded due to some reason so his F&F is still pending. and he is also dnt knw his PF details. and his worked duration was 2009-2011. Is it possible now he will get release amount and transfer the Saving account as well.

Your PF account details can be obtained from the PF office provided you have your PF number. However withdrawal of your earlier PF accumulation, you need Form-19 duly cleared by the employer along with contribution details for the year you left the company. The earlier employer only delay the process of submitting the Form-19. Where as you may submit the Form-19 directly to PF office, duly attested by a notary authority. The PF office can forward your claim to the Principle employer for details, and can help you to get the PF accumulations.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™