Nagarkar Vinayak L
Hr And Employee Relations Consultant
Manager Hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
We are a SME, We have employees PAN INDIA, as per my knowledge ever state is having there own min wages policy.
Our company base is Karnataka, Bangalore (Zone 1)
I need of your help is solving this issues.
Is there any chance that i can keep all my employees min wages same and work out in CTC or i must need to fallow the all state wages policy ???

if you are engaged any business specified in Central category like (Insurance, Telecom, Central Govt. Institutions) you are liable to pay central govt. Minimum wages equal for PAN India.
other wise Minimum wages for the respective state will be applicable

Dear colleague,
1 The minimum wages of the respective States will have to be followed if the Act is .applicable in each state.
2 I suggest, for the first time you find out which state gives the highest min wages and add to that likely changes in D.A. in a year, considering the trend of increase/decrease for past two years and pay uniformly to all employees pan India in that category.
3 Review every year , and revise the wages based on changes in the DA .
Vinayak Nagarkar,

You need to pay salary as per respective states minimum wages. If your business falls under central category, then you need to pay central minimum wages. Every state periodically publish minimum wages in their gazette.
Also you need to maintain registers and records for every states.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™