Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sunil,
You are mixing-up the things. At present juntiure you are not an employee of ONGC. The vigilance inqiry was fixed while or pertaining to the period when you were part & parcel of the ONGC. To complete the inquiry/ frame cahrge sheet/ show cause/ any action is the work of ONGC, rather not of the employee. The lapse is lying with ONGC not with you. It is rather favourable for you to take the benfit out of the mistake done.
Instead of moving in other direction rather try to encash the oppurtunity by moving to court. Every action has equal and oposite reaction. Let the things happen in own accord. If any action is being initiated against you by ONGC to be challenged in court for an end result. They are not doing any action means they are lacking with the substances and dragging the time.
Move to court.

Like you said above that At present juncture I am not an employee of ONGC.The preliminary vigilance inquiry was conducted during December 2004.To complete the inquiry/ frame charge sheet/ show cause/ issuing suspension letter any action is the work of ONGC, rather not of the employee.
My question is that's ONGC officials on realising their mistake and to correct their mistake as a precautionary measure to correct their mistake can they now issue me the above documents like inquiry notice / charge sheet/ show cause notice / suspension letter after the gap of 14 years of initial inquiry for completing the above vigilance inquiry inspite of knowing that I am not an employee of ONGC now.
cant we say that initial inquiry was a fake forged one since 14 years have passed (2018-2004)

They will not be able to justify this delay. You need to consult a lawyer for best advice,as you have some serious apprehension about the whole thing.
What is the procedure for conducting and completing a vigilance complaint . what are the steps involved from the initial preliminary inquiry till the final decision involving termination steps or other final disciplinary action .
kindly tell me

Dear Sunil,
You or me or any common man can't declare the action of employer is right or wrong. The court is the only istitution to held one, wrong or right. It is not understood why you again & again come to a track which is not your's.
Our subjective/objective/theoritical/ assumption/presumption/ apprehension on the matter worth nothing, unless untill it have the seal of the court.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™