Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I myself Deepak I am working as an Hr executive in Supply chain company, I would like to know what are documents to be maintained under CLRA in Karnataka for warehouse and supply chain.
From India, Indore
Hi Deepak,
If you have obtained CLRA, then you need to maintain the documents under CLRA. If you are a principal employer, you need to maintain form XII (Register of contractors), Notice of commencement (Form VI B). If you are a vendor (Contractor) you need to maintain Notice of commencement (Form VI A), Registers of workers (form XIII), Register of wages (Form T), Wage slip etc
Please call me for any assistance if required.
Best Regards
Praveen Bhosale

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™