Professional tax - established in 2006 and professional tax were not enrolled - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Now i'm currently working in construction industry. Since it was established in 2006 and professional tax were not enrolled. In such case if we plan to deduct PT from April 2018. For the previous year we have pay any other penalty. Please give some ideas.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Team,
First you need to obtain RC/EC and then you need to pay PT from 2006 along with interest . Can you confirm the state, which will help us to guide you more.
Praveen Bhosale
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™