Thread Started by #Om Prakash Maurya

Please let me know the procedure by which an employee can get his fund from EPFO, in which last contribution made by employee is Nov. 2011. Employee have its PF A/c No. but does not have UAN No.
5th February 2018 From India, Lakhimpur
Employee will fill the Composite PF Forms & attached Aadhar card, PAN Card & Cancel cheque leaf or Bank Passbook. the form will be duly attested through Employer & submitted to PF Office.
5th February 2018 From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf PF COmposite Forms New.pdf (320.0 KB, 62 views)

Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information and resources for business and professional growth. Register Here
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™