Home Top New Follow Journal Login
# Anonymous
I have been recruited to a new organisation and they are demanding experience letter of my previous company but I was terminated from my service due to poor attendance due to health reasons now when I am asking them to gimme the experience letter they are refusing it to do so. It is a SME with 20 employees kindly help what should I do.
From India, Thane
What will you do with service certificate that will mention that your services were terminated? In the service certificate (experience letter as mentioned by you) reason of separation of employee is mentioned.
From India, Mumbai
Terminated from service due to health reasons. I would like to know one thing did you produce doctors certificate to the company because as per my opinion no company will terminate any employee if he is not reporting to work because of health reasons.
A company is not bound to give you an experience letter if they have terminated you. If you formally resign then only company will give you an experience letter.
From India, Mumbai
Kindly check the appointment letter and study the terms of termination of employment. The company might have mentioned: -
either party can terminate the employment by a notice of 3 months or notice pay in lieu of notice, then there is no scope of any dispute.
Due to health issue you are terminated form job
Its better to co-ordinate with HR as good faith he will provide the same for your future prospect.
Thanks & Regards
Somnath Prasad
From India, Delhi
Yes DONT BOTHER ABOUT EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE..TELL THE NEW COMPANY facts..As it is a reasonable cause for us also....so that gentlemen will recruit u positively....struggling with old company is a futile effort nd waste of time...try to convincenew managememt with true behaviour...thats all.
From India, Nellore
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™