Hello All,
if any employee who was under PF scheme previously before joining new company and his Basic+DA is less then 15000 rs.. now he has joined new company and in new company his Basic+DA is more then 15000 rs then what to do? should we filled up form 11 or any other form should be filled?
if employee is getting more then 15000 rs then it is advisable to not deducting his PF?
please guide

From India, Jaipur
employee who is getting more then 15000 rs then should we fill up form 11 from them?
From India, Jaipur
As per my knowlege you can not discontinue the membership of an employee when his salary increases the wage-cap.If the salary of employee increased more than Rs 15000 per month,the employer will be under an obligation to continuehim as amember of the fund at least upto Rs 15000 per month.
With Regards

From India, New Delhi
Sir, In PF PMPRY Scheme Some of UAN are showing deactivated, So what should we do to active them
From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™