in my uan number one wrong bank account details was there. as i found updated the correct bank details in my uan and now there are two bank account is there so unable to request form 31 online, it says please update the correct bank account number and ifsc code with employer but employer is unable to do so, please help
3rd January 2018 From India, Bangalore
Dear Mukesh
Currently there is no provision with the PF office to make such changes. So rather then doing it online, fill a physical Form 31 and submit it to your respective PF office.
Winston D'souza
4th January 2018 From India, Panjim
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™