Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Asst. Manager
Assistant Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, kindly help me to know that in case of any change request made from your personal UAN member portal is required any declaration for employer to get it approve by employer? If I have applied for any change request which is made from my own UAN portal and my employer should approve this to make my EPFO data correct, but my employer asking me to do a declaration mail with my Aadhaar and PAN self attested copy to get it approve.
I just want to understand why employer is asking this to do as I have made this request from my own UAN portal online? In case of online request also they need to do paper work? Please give your valuable suggestions.

From India, Indore
Employer is suppose to approve whatever you have uploaded based on the evidence available only. Therefore, if your employer has asked you to furnish the adhar etc, furnish it. what is wrong in it? When you say that why don't your employer believe you or accept whatever you have uploaded, why can't the employer ask you the same thing, how can I believe you? If you have updated your date of birth and with that your age has come down by say 5 years, should the employer accept it without any evidence?
From India, Kannur
I agree with you sir, but I am just asking that the government has started this paperless process to save our most precious TREES and if the employee is doing online with his own UAN portal then why he need to do it on self attested papers and send a scanned copy to employer, and about the concern of employer that he can ask from employee surely but I think if employee fill wrong details then he only will suffer and aadhaar and PAN data should match to make this process complete. Kindly suggest.

From India, Indore
That depends on the employer. If your office is a paperless office, naturally a scanned copy would be sufficient. If an employee commits a mistake in the PF portal, it is not the employee alone who would suffer but the employer will also become responsible because at the end of the day the employee will make the employer only responsible for wrong entries.
From India, Kannur
Employees are not concerned with the documents. If crosschecked SSC/SSLC documents and Aadhar, it may vary. If asked to produce the documents, they will come up without proof and tell "it is correct', 'that is correct". Finally HR has to verify and approve their online request. Govt may have started paperless activity, but employees should show the document for approval.
From India, Bangalore
Dear members, we have exit a employee by mistake but he is an active member in our organisation. please tell the procedure to active him again in our PF establishment.
From India, Jaipur
Dear Akhilesh, employer can also update your KYC from their portal and its should be digitally approval by using DSC. All employers update KYCs bulk, so they take your AAdhar and PAN copy to authenticate.
From India, Kolkata
Dear Prakash
You have two Options
1) Draft Joint declaration Letter and state the issue and ask for the change.
2) Register him again by linking his UAN no.
But it also depends on the PF office in your respected area. So you could even ask them and they should be happy to help.
Winston D'souza

From India, Panjim
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™