Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
In September I took treatment from private hospital for dengue due to emergency, though I have esic card so now am I eligible to claim my expenses of medical through esic, if yes can any one suggest me which form is require for that and what are necessary attachment??
You can take the issue to your HR team who can issue a letter to the ESIC Doctor of your dispensary stating the reason for treatment outside the ESIC along with your supporting documents like IP record, case sheet,medical bills,discharge summary etc.
The local ESIC doctor has to initial the letter and recommend to the Branch Manager of ESIC for necessary claim.

Thnq Venkata Vamsi Krishna sir
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.


About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™