Dear sir, Any returns form 2 under contract labour act - Plz tell me.
10th October 2017 From India, Bangalore

Dear Member,

In order to get adequate views from the learned members, you need to elaborate your question in detail.

You have not clarify the matter in detail. What is your requirement / applicability for the Form? Whether you are a PE or a contractor?

Yes there is Form II in CLRA. But this is not "Return". Form 2 is "Certificate of Registration" which is issued by the dept. to the PE agst their application on Form I.

The Returns under CLRA are in Form XXIV (Half Yearly Return by the contractor) and XXV (Annual Return by the PE).

PFA the format of all the above.
11th October 2017 From India, Delhi

Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network