Dear Seniors,
I have recently join a company which have their own PF trust (Exempted PF – Non-Exempted EPS). I have never worked with any exempted organization before and have only partial knowledge regarding exempted PF. Unfortunately, I did not get proper handover.
My main query now is regarding transfer of PF from RPFC (un-exempted PF) to our PF Trust (exempted PF). Could you please guide me what is the procedure of transfer of PF from “un-exempted PF to exempted PF trust”.
1) Is there any online procedure? (if yes, please guide me with proper steps)
2) What all documents required?
I will be obliged.
Thank you in advance.

From United States, Baton Rouge
1. Yes, You can transfer online, if your current employer's trust details i.e Name & Bank Account not updated on the portal, you need to apply manual by using Form-13. and it is best to get authorized the form -13 by previous employer as it will take less time.
2. No need to send additional documents along with Form-13.
Manish Vaishnav

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server