To develop Personality and skills at college level, you should formed 'Cultural Activity Committee' with some objectives.
Objectives of the committee :
1. To pay special attention towards students overall personality development.
2. To bring out students hidden talent by providing a proper platform to them.
3. To encourage and motivate students for participation in inter-collegiate, university, state and national level cultural programs.
4. To inculcate in them the value and importance of our culture by organizing different cultural programs on different occasion.
5. To create moral values and team spirit in them.
## To develop the Personality and skills among students and help them to select better career option the college implements the following programs-
1.The college runs career counseling center. The center organizes workshops and a guest lecture every Sunday for the students to prepare them for competitive exams.
2.The various committee formed by the principal like literary association, debate , science association, social science association, organizes various programs and lectures of eminent scholars to guide students.
3.The college also runs COC courses like certificate course in spoken English, web technology, software technology to develop employable and life skills among students.
4.Workshops on personality development Maitri Shibir (Friendship workshop), Global Warming,emotional quotient (EQ) are organized regularly by the college.
5.The Adivasi students welfare committee invites the officers belonging to the Adivasi community, those who are in the administrative services to guide students by sharing their experiences
6.Yuvati Sabha and Women Cell organized programs to create awareness among society to save female child, Women fetid and women empowerment.
20th September 2017 From India, Delhi