Hai this is vijay here i want to know information about when i was worked in a previous company only 2 month there dedction in the PF and ESI do you think shall i withdrew my pf amount: if yes how? please tell me as soon as possible? Note: i dont want to transfer with my current company.
From India, Bangalore
Hi MR.Vijay Kannan,
Pf withdrawal minimum we should pay 6 month contribution. So there is no possibility for PF withdrawal. If you want to continue the same account you want to raise a request stating that transferring PF account to your old company. Once you take your UAN then in your current company you can continue the same account.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagarjun R
HR Admin
Papas Trading Private Limited

From India, Chennai
If you worked less than 06 months you can't withdrew your pension amount, but you can withdrew PF amount, means you can with drew out of 24% only 15.67% only with interest. 24% means your deduction 12% and employer deduction 12%.
Thank & Regards,
Subhendu Saha Mondal

From India, Kolkata

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server