Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello All,
I need assistance regarding PF withdrawal process. I have worked in 2 organisation 6 months each. I had a word with my last employer regarding PF a/c and i found that my previous PF a/c has not been merged with another which was opened recently.
Is it possible that amount can be transferred from one a/c to another of our own OR it will be done by the employer only ?
Is it beneficial to withdraw pf amount if worked less than 6 months ?
What are the forms required in both the cases ?
Kindly suggest !

From India, Mumbai
"1)Yes, the amount can be transferred. It will be done through the employer.
2)As you have contributed for 6 months, you will get the PF contribution. Hence, you are entitled to your amount.
3)For PF transfer- Form 13
PF Withdrawal- Form 19 & 10C
Refer the link to download forms and more info on PF"

From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™