does govt/PSU employee get experience certificate
1.during suspension period.if yes,whether govt authority write suspension matter in it?
2.after suspension and worker is joined again,whether govt authority write suspension matter in it?
3.after termination.does govt authority write suspension matter in it? there any experience certificate rules in india ??

From India, Thane
You were suspended while you were in service & as such it is service record. Service records are mentioned in service certificate as such the matter of suspension may find place in service certificate, 'experience certificate' is incorrect term.
From India, Mumbai
A suspension is not generally, literally not a complete separation from service. It's only a temporary stoppage from regular work. Normally a suspended employee will not be allowed to work during which period the employee concerned is not entitled for full wages but only for 'Subsistence allowance' as per ID Act.

During the suspension period (when suspended pending inquiry) the competent authority would initiate inquiry proceedings (Departmental Enquiry) by a legally constituted authority (internal) as the presiding officer who conduct the proceedings and submit the findings to the competent authority.

When the Inquiry Authority finds the charges framed against the suspended employee is proved and found guilty, if the Inquiry Officer recommends termination/dismissal the employee, he would be relieved with or without penalty as the case may be. On the other hand if he was not found guilty and acquitted he/she would be allowed to resume duty. His back wages will be dealt as per the findings of the Competent Authority.

Every Govt./Quasi Govt. employer should maintain a 'Service Book (record)' which contains all records of an employee. In which case every happening including the suspension and it's outcome will have to be recorded in the Service Book.

Normally, in case of termination, a service certificate will be issued contain also the "Reason for Leaving" Some times the Signatory may take a lenient view and may not record the Termination, at his/her own discretion.

Every employee is entitled to a 'Service Certificate'/Experience Certificate.

From India, Bangalore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™