How to withdraw from and amount in Pension contribution? - CiteHR
Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Sorry my english is not good
last company Su-kam power system ltd maine 10/7/2012 se july 2014 tak kam kiya tha maine apna pf 33000 something aaya tha But mujhe ustime pension contrubition kiya hota tha mujhe nahi pata tha ab pata chala hai to mujhe ye confirm karna hai ki kiya us time mera pension contribution tha ya nahi agar hai to main use kaise nikal sakta hu please mujhe batyiega jarur

pension contribution aagaya hoga sath me hi aata par alag amount aata. bank statement me check karo 33000 /- do installment me aaye kya?
Please confirm whether you have filled two separate forms form-19 (to withdraw PF) and form 10-C (to withdraw Pension) at the time of leaving? You are entitled to get pension if you have contributed for more than 6 months
Mujhe yad nahi hai But 2bar main aaya tha mera pf one time 22000 or 11000 something But mujhe lagta hai pf double aata hai or maine 23 month job kiya hai t mera pf total amount deduect hua hai 14785/- to iska double 29570 hota hai to kiya mera pension contribution sirf 3430/- hi tha kiya please clrify me
Dear Rajesh,
PF nikalwane ke liye PF Form 19 aur 10C bhara jata hai. Jo ki aapki baato se lag raha hai ki aapne dono hi form bhar diye the. Agar aapko service karte hue 10 saal ho chuke hai to form 10 C nahi bhara jata jo ki pension ke liye hota hai. Jab aapki service 23 months ki thi to zahir si baat hai ki aapka pura PF aa chuka hai.

RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING WITH Finance company last 2 year so please solve this issue i am not understand my pf structure i had down load my pf pass book so please confirm me how much my pf balance till now i will provide a attachment.please check pension contribution And tell me about this

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf GNGGN00319340000008707.pdf (80.2 KB, 46 views)

Dear Rajesh,
Right now you have 21772+6658+15033 amount in your EPF account. Your contribution is directly showing in first row and your employer contribution is showing in two parts i.e. Employer Share and Pension Contribution which makes equivalent amount to your contribution.

Dear Rajesh,
Form 10-C Pension withdrawal ka hota he. Agar 9.5 yrs se jyada apka service ho toh form 10-D bharna hota he jisme apko pension certificate milega jiski madad se 58yrs k bad apko pension milta he. Apke case me 2 bar alag amount credit hui he jisme 22,000 PF(apka and employer ka part) and rest 11,000 something pension he. Pension me apki eligibility 6 months ya uska multiply me hota he.
e.g apne 2 saal 4 mahine kaam kiya he toh 2saal ka hi pension milta he. Uski jagah apne 2 saal 6 mahina kiya ho to pura pension milta he

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™