Home Top New Login / Signup
One employee have taken long leave for more than a month, at the start he intimated some reasons after the days were increased he didn't come back with any update. We too tried with all mode of communication but failed to get atlast. Now we decided to take him off from the employment.
So what shall i do for dismissing or terminating his profile?
Kindly revert.
From India, Puducherry
*Cite.Co Support Sponsors - Talentedge / Kredily

Specific mention about the position held by the absenting employee is essential to answer the query. If he is a " workman " as defined u/s 2(s) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947, you can not simply terminate his employment by just taking off his name from the roll. You have to take disciplinary action following all the procedures for the misconduct of unauthorised absence or abscondence and then only terminate him. If he is an employee above the cadre of workman, you have to follow your service regulations as applicable.
From India, Salem
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™