Sr. Manager Hr/admin
2. leave application and approval
3. leave break up - CL, PL, AL
5. software can directly connect to ICICI bank to process salary in an easy way
6.OT application shift
7. rotational shift attendance marking
8. employees personal details along with scan copy of documents
27th April 2017 From India, Thane
Leave details as per the leave policy along with leave encashment
Flexible attendance option
Selection of weekends
Salary bifurcation as required
27th April 2017 From India, Bangalore
Please start 30-day free trial of Paybooks cloud payroll software. It has all the features you'll need to manage payroll and is used by many consultancies in India.
You can start free trial by clicking on https://apps.paybooks.in/signupfreetrail.aspx
If you want to see all the features, you can go to Online Payroll Management System | Payroll Management Software.
28th April 2017 From India, Bangalore
Congratulations on your new project! As per your requirement, I’m hereby introducing you to greytHR https://www.greythr.com/in/, which is an online payroll software. It has all the features that can help you process payroll in minutes and is 100% accurate.
greytHR is the preferred cloud HR & payroll software for SMEs across India. With more than 20 years of industry experience, greytHR has in-depth domain knowledge that's resulted in a highly popular product. greytHR covers all crucial aspects of payroll management; leave, attendance, payroll processing, statutory compliance, etc. With more than 4,000 highly satisfied customers and managing 700,000 employee records daily, greytHR understands what it takes to deliver a high quality software service on a 24 x 7 basis.
**Key Features: **
* HR Management
* Payroll Management including Reimbursements, Loans, F&F, Arrears, etc..
* Leave Management
* Attendance Management
* Expense Management
* Statutory Compliances including PF, ESI, IT (TDS) and Labor laws
* Employee Self Service
* Mobile apps for Employee Portal
* Employee Asset Management
* Employee Document Management
* 100+ built in reports
29th April 2017 From India, Bengaluru
4th February 2019
4th February 2019