What Is The Closure Procedure For Labour License For Gujarat State? - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello all senior,
I have following query pls advise in matter.
One of the labour contractor in particular department in our company whose contract is going over in next month, now he won't to continue anymore,
so 1) can anyone tell me what is the closure procedure for labour license for gujarat state for the contractor.??
2) in case if another contractor come, but if we would like to continue those worker under the new contractor what is the procedure that we have to follow for the worker which were under previous contractor??? like for pf i have fill transfer form 13 for all etc
3) what is the other procedure apart from new contractor license registration, PF code registration ???????
your precious suggestion and helpful remark would be highly appreciated.
Thanking you.

No single reply from senior????????????????????????????????????????????
Dear Anonymous
Whenever you are seeking some guidance please give your name and your industry in which you are doing your service. It will fetch you the correct and apt reply to your query.
The Contractor has to obtain the Form VI-B (Completion of Work) from the Principal Employer, then Prepare the Form VI-A (Completion of work) from the Contractor side, attach the Original Licence, Photocopy of Security Deposit Challan and make a covering letter to the Licence issuing authority stating that the work awarded to you by the Principal employer is completed and the Licence is surrendered. Hence refund the security deposit of Rs._____/- or you can fill form V-A for adjusting the Security Deposit for some other contract work yet to be commenced by you in some other local within the jurisdiction of the Licencing issuing authority. The Form Nos and Procedures are applicable to Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970. You can get the format of the forms in Contract Labour (R&A) Rules, 1971.

Thank u S. Bhaskar for your reply.
i m working in FMCG industry.
can u tell me,
Which is better way for the existing workers under the contractor ,whether to withrdraw pf fund or to transfer it under new contractor??
what is the procedure to get registration under pf for pf code for new contractor????
as to get assigned new pf code, it will take some time, till how to deposit pf contribution?

What we should do in case of when we not have original licence copy & we wants to close our labour licence
kindly suggest process

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™