Hr Generalist
H R Assistant
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am in great confusion as I intend to leave my current organisation coz they have not stood up to the promises they had told me whilst joining there organisation, now I have got a better opportunity of getting employed in a new company, my indemnibilty period in the company am working was 2 years I have completed that too, now I was told to resign with a notice period of 3months but I have resigned with a months notice period, so how can I withdraw my p.f amount as the company I am joining will add the statutory compliances after my 6months probabation period, please help as I am relocating to a different state and don't want to lose my hard earned money.

From India, Bhubaneswar
your new establishment will seed the UAN and your money would get tranferred auto. dont worry, but at the of seeding , give complete KYC documents to new employer, viz aadhar card, pan card, bank account details with isfc code, uan number, mobile number and email id. at the time of filling form 11, mention these, they will add this account in their PF account.

The new establishment will provide me with the statutory compliances after 6months so in these 6months gap my p.f account will remain intact as no amount will be deposited, so it won't get closed???
From India, Bhubaneswar
upto 36 months non contributory status does not effect it, even after 36 months it can be seeded, but in that case the file will go to the Previous employer EPF department, for verification of basic data.

There is no law that allow an employer six months to comply statutes.From day one onwards the employer shall comply with ESI, PF etc.Then where is the question of non contributory period ?
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Dear all... I got 2 UAN number now what can I do? how to transfer my old EPF account to new EPF account?
From India, Bengaluru
Right now, EPFO transfer is possible only in physical form, by submitting form 13 duly attested by old or new employer,
would advise to wait for some days, till the portal start working properly,
Hope EPFO will offer suitable remedy to transfer and complete all the pending works

Dear Seniors, We hire an International employee in our Bhiwadi (Rajasthan) Plant .Employee has Germany citizenship ,now I am no knowledge how to treat a International Worker in EPFO ,Please suggest to me and give proper direction Regards:- Mohit Singh Chauhan Bhiwadi (Rajasthan)
From India, Gurgaon
@M S Chauhan
after 01/09/2014 international workers are not covered under EPS, so both employee 12% and employer 12% goes to their account 1
the employee has to file COC with EPFO, http://search.epfoservices.org:81/IW...pplication.php
for more details contact PRO of Regional office,

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™