Hello All,
I previously worked for 5 years in TCS and 1 year in Wipro and now moved to another company. Both TCS and Wipro have their own PF trusts and both have given me respective PF numbers. UAN number generated in TCS was shared in WIpro by me. I had also not transferred my PF amount from TCS trust to Wipro trust.
Please let me know when a new PF account is created in my new company(which does not have a trust) ,can it be linked to my old UAN number. And do I have an option to transfer or not to transfer my TCS and Wipro trust PF amounts And in future if I go to different company, please let me know, if my PF account number be the same as my 3rd company considering both my 3rd and 4th companies are non exempt.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Aditya,
UAN no remains the same, no matters how many company individual may change.You can transfer your previous PF amount to new P.F account.
You have to fill form 13 and submit it to current employer.
You have to link all the PF account to UAN No. It is however a little bit difficult to transfer P.F from Exempted Establishment to Non Exempted Establishment as per my experience.

From India, Bangalore

trust funds are exempted establishments, while the EPF is non exempted, doubtful that the Exempted trust fund UAN will get linked with non exempted establishments,
However transfer claim can be filed with trust to transfer your accounts with the present non exempted establishment.

UAN Number remains the same throughout your career. But for transfer of your PF Balance from the above exempted trusts, you are required to Fill in Form No. 13 (Revised) - two sets - one each for these companies - and send the same to them through your new employer. The Trust will transfer the PF amount to your new account directly under intimation to you.
However, for linking your previous EPS membership period, you may do so online in the EPFO members portal directly without exchange of any forms physically

From India, Mumbai

I still have doubt on exempted trust UAN with regular UAN combination, both are distinguished separate, as the exempted trust funds are not liable to submit monthly ECR, they submit half yearly or annual records only to EPF, so the EPF does not have the passbook of Exempted trust fund members.

Thanks guys.. @SWETLEY..Can u pls let me know if online pf transfer is not available from PF trusts to new EPF account.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Aditya,
Online PF transfer facility is not available for Exempted PF Trusts as of date. Therefore, you are required to fill in Form No. 13 (Revised) manually and send it to the respective PF Trusts who will settle your PF amount and send the cheque to your new employer or RPFC, as the case may be.
But for EPS membership transfer, you can avail the benefit of online facility in the Employee portal. Hope the above clears all your doubts.
Thank you

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server