Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
In our plant 12 security guard is engaged
They were hire from a security agency
on contract basis, my scenario is....
1) being principle employer do we need take
Registration in contract labour regulations & obolition act. 1970 in respect of engagement of contract labour,
Please clarify....
Thanks & Regards

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Akhil,
The CL (R&A) Act, 1970 is applicable to:-
(a) to every establishment in which twenty or more workmen are employed or
were employed on any day of the preceding twelve months as contract labour
(b) to every contractor who employees or who employed on any day of the preceding twelve months twenty or more workmen:
If you have not deploy 20 or more employees than you need not to take any Registration. However, pls be note if you deploy 20 or more personnel through various contractor's role than you have to obtain RC under the Act and you have to furnish detail in r/o all the contractors. But the contractor will cover only when he himself deploy 20 or more at your premises.
Hope my point is cleared, Umakanth sir can put more light on this.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co