Nirmal..Hope u r doing good....
If your NGO policies allows to accept such request then it can be done, but in most of the cases , experience letter is issued as per demand and required by employees in different companies .
And as in experience letter date of joining, date of relieving, profile and other very important and concise content is written ,hence mostly it is provided at the time of exit or after exit when all amounts /liabilities/company property/assets and accounts has been clear and issued NOC.
5th December 2016 From India, Lucknow
Make hypothesis about the following points before issuing an experience letter-
1. For which work he/she applying for experience Letter ?
2. Is it comes under your companies Hr Policy?
3. Think the possible ways.
4. Find the emotional attachment of employee with employer.
5. Is he working from long time? If yes, then obviously he has more emotional attachment with employer.
6. As a Human Resource professional we are more emotionally attached with our employees and sometimes if reason is genuine we should works beyond the organization policy to persisting of Mankind.
6th December 2016 From India, Delhi