Legal Analyst, Hrm
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
An employee whose employment is registered by one company registered under companies Act, 2013, will he be eligible to sign documents relating to HR & Admin of another company registered under the companies Act, 2013. Any one who can clarify me the same under the following situations;
1. If both the company are associated companies and operating business under one roof.
2. If any authorisation through BR(Board Resolution) can it be possible to authorise outsider to sign all the documents for example all internal documents relating to HR & Admin.
3. Can an employee of other company be eligible to sign or take decisions in all the internal HR & Admin matters.
Any further possibilities may free to provide their opinion.

Simply Board is what drives a company. So they can authorize any person if the Article of Association does not state otherwise. Generally there are no such clauses kept in AOA. So read AOA and if there is no clause repugnant to this then you can do a BR on this.
For related matter see website below

Yes, he can sign, if the Board of both the associated companies have authorised so through a resolution passed by one of the Boards and accepted/ approved by the other Board.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô