Thread Started by #Anonymous

Hello guys,
I need help on the below mentioned issue,
my friend has resigned for the post of software engineer but the company is not accepting the resignation saying that you have a service agreement of 2 years (bond) and the project dependency is there on you .
but my friend dont want to work there he got a new job and for that reason he is leaving now but the current company not accepting the resignation
Please assist me on the same
13th October 2016 From India, Bengaluru
bonded labour is abolished since very long, you could approach district labour officer if they are still not accepting your notice of resignation. Before take any harsh actions against your friends current employer, you may advice him to settle the matter amicably.
14th October 2016 From India, Kochi
Has he signed a bond? What are the terms of the bond? What value add has the organisation done to your friend in lieu of the bond ?Has international training been given where sone substantial amount of money has been spent? Unless there is going to be a tangible loss on account of investment made for training, the bond is not valid. Your friend can approach the labour officer of the concerned circle. Before that ask your friend to write to them that the bond is not valid and bonded labour is abolished by the government. Let him caution them that he will be approaching the labour officer if they do not relieve him.
14th October 2016 From Indonesia, Jakarta
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™