No Tags Found!

I have completed more than 9 years and 6 months in IT industry. I have withdrawn my EPF amount. However I am unable to withdraw EPS amount since I completed 10 years. Now I have joined central government job. Is it possible to transfer Scheme Certificate to my current job? If not how do I enjoy the benefits of EPS amount? Appreciate your help

From India, Bengaluru

get in touch with your divisional pay and accounts department, they will help you to get it transferred

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.