Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Apex Management
Labour Laws Consultants
Nirmal Jain HR
Executive (compensation & Benefits)
Practicalsamir@gmail.com
Hr/ Admin Executive
+1 Other

Dear sir,
From 1st of August 2016 esic applicable over all maharashtra. As per esic rule deduction of employees part 1.75% and Employers part 4.75% total 6.5% paid to esic contribution. But I have received new notification of contribution is 3% and 1% is true or wrong I am confused please clear. Which is correct.
Thanks,
Rahul
4th September 2016 From India, Pen
1.Sir, I think, the proposed new notification as mentioned by you is only a draft intention notification issued by the Ministry of Labour & Employment. The required amendment will be considered by the appropriate government after elapse of time as mentioned in the notification and fresh final notification is expected to be issued by indicating therein the date of such implementation of new rates of contribution.
2. Further, I think, the proposed amendment in the rules/rates of contributions will be applicable only in respect of new areas to be brought under ESI Act, 1948 u/s 1(3) and will have no effect on present implemented areas and employers making compliance at present. Hope, you will examine the position from the so called "new notification" as mentioned by you in your thread. In case you have copies of final notifications, then kindly place online link of the same for information of members of this forum.
4th September 2016 From India, Noida
Dear Rahul, ESIC should deduct with 1% from salary, it is correct.
4th November 2016 From India, New Delhi
can any body please share the latest notification of ESIC contribution.
10th December 2016 From India, Nasik
Please note that the proposed amendment of reduced rates of contributions are applicable only to new implemented areas. P K Sharma
11th December 2016 From India, Delhi
Sir, the said draft notification for separate rates of contributions in respect of newly implemented areas has now been finalised through final notification dated 06/10/2016.
11th December 2016 From India, Noida
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)





About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™