Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
The Process is very simple.

1. Once you obtain Birth or Marriage Certificate municipality. Write an Application to DC of your town that you want a forwarding letter from him to Home Department,Haryana for verification of certificates. They will issue another letter(From DC to municipality) with your application to the municipality. in my case i got it by hand otherwise they will mail it themselves. Municipality after verifying will return back with a letter from them to DC. Finally DC will generate a letter from him to Home Department. it took 3 days in my case.
2. Now you have to go Under Secretary Home Department, Government of Haryana who is sitting at Haryana Civil Secretariat,Sector-1, Chandigarh. As for as i remember on 5th floor. They will send you to Passport Branch on 7th floor. Passport branch will verify and will send your dicuments to Under Secretary Home Department. in my case it took only 1 hour.
3.Now your documents are ready to get attestation from The Ministry of External Affairs, contact any agent (in my case Akbar Travels) within 7 days i got everything done.

From Kuwait, Kuwait City
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™