Hr Consultant
Labour Law & Taxation


I registered myself in UAN website. But now I forgot my password and phone number is also changed. So I cannot reset my password as it is sending otp to my old phone number. Tried to make use of the option in UAN to change both phone number and password but not working out. I even called to toll free of PF but no one is picking it. Please tell me how to change my phone number and withdraw of?
17th August 2016 From Canada, Ottawa
That should not be a worry provided you are still employed and that your establishment still remits your provident fund contributions at the PF Office.
Your employer can also update your phone number by uploading a file through the establishment log-in.
Kindly request them to do so. Once that is done, you can raise a request for a new password.
Cheers, A.B.
17th August 2016 From India, Mumbai
Use below link and update your new mobile number for OTP.
17th August 2016 From India, Gurgaon
Send problem to uan helpdesk,choose forgot password & registered mobile no. give all detail like dob,member ID,uan,current mobile no. You problem will be solved shortly.(through message)
17th August 2016 From India, Delhi
No, I am not employed and I need to withdraw PF now. Also Singh, I tried the step sent from your end and still it is sending the otp to registered mobile number to accept that changes. Kindly help
18th August 2016 From Canada, Ottawa
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™