Dear Seniors,
I have query Two query
1. about monthly salary proof, I have more than 9 yrs exp. in HR generalist profile and admin too, currently I am working in a proprietorship manufacturing unit, where I receive my salary 50 % cash or 50 % cheque, but I have salary certificate of every month signed by accountant with 100 % complete salary, Is it valid for other company when they ask for salary slip and proof. please confirm.
Because our company don't want to give 100 % salary in cheque. How can I convince to other employer (MNCs and others companies) about my salary. Please put your valuable suggestion to me ASAP.
2. My MBA HR degree is correspondence, its certificate by ISO certified, is it problem to get good HR job in good company or MNC, what degree or education I will be completed which is good for our future HR career. Please suggest ASAP.

From India, Delhi

Hi Priti,
You have mentioned that you receive a signed salary slip from the Accounts department. So no worries, unless the new employer demands a bank statement. Also whether you are paid 50 % cash, the same would be mentioned in the appointment or salary revision letter, that should suffice.
Yes, nowadays your educational institute matters, however it can be superseded by your performance in the interview. You can also plan for an executive course from any top B Schools in India, simultaneously.

From India, Bangalore
thank you, can you suggest some courses ?? it is distance or full time courses ?? please confirm your email id so you can just go through and suggest me better. my email id, M - 9810061605
From India, Delhi
Dear Priti,
Mr. Mahesh has rightly said, to prove your salary figure u can produce the Salary slip. However, if it is must for u to produce bank detail, which will reflect half salary. In that case there is one more criteria to prove your words. If you are covered under PF-ESI, ur company must had deposited the contributions on applicable full salary. U can generate PF Passbook and show the contribution which will match with your salary slips too.
For further successful carrier you already had 9 yrs exp. so you are the best one to decide your carrier. As per my opinion you can do course in Personnel Management (which covers human resource planning, recruitment, training, compensation and benefits, payroll, statutory etc. core field of HR). It can be done thru correspondence or regular as well (as per your time availability).
Hope this will solve your query.

From India, Delhi
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the reply, but I m not eligible for ESI & PF is not in our company, because manpower is less than 20. I am getting Rs. 25000 cheque and Rs. Rs. 25000 cash every month, because employer said we can't show Rs. 50000 salary in record , he only show Rs. 30000 per month on esi register,if I will have require in future salary certificate then he will give salary certificate and slip. Is it correct to proof my income in other new company or employer ???????
Please advice ???????

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server