Dear All,
Need details on below queries kindly help me out,
1) How long a company can hold an employees f&f settlement , pf amount and experience letter, it has been more than a year and they are not responding to my mail also. So what can I do..
2) Can a company withold my certificate by saying background verification for almost 8 months which is a supplier of an fortune 500 MNC.
If so what can I do..

From India, Pune

Dear legally full and final to be paid within 48 hour of your leaving the company along with service certificate.
it is very unfortunate what is happening with you.you may file case in civi;l court if falls under the category of
manager otherwise in labour court if comes under the category of workmen

From India, Delhi

Final settlement dues ,PF etc. Cannot be denied by the company.You can approach its grievance redressal cell or customer care if existing to get a written reply from the company for doing so. If they choose not to reply you can write to the company law board .Thereafter, you can approach the civil court by filing a suit against the company.
From India, Bokaro

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server