Job Description of Manager- Quality Assurance
1. Experience of High Rise residential, commercial & government civil project requirements is a must.
2. Quality exposure in RCC & Finishing
3. Regular inspection & testing of incoming construction materials ( Cement, Concrete, Steel, Raw materials, other construction materials)
4. Knowledge of various types of cement, RMC grades and testing parameters.
5. Man Management ability.
6. Maintain and manage the QC equipment and plant machinery calibration
7. Inspection of ongoing construction activities and carry out as per QA/QC Norms and final inspection of the ready construction areas.
8. Responsible for implementation & maintenance of quality management systems, Documentation, (SOP) Quality control of site construction works (Finishing & RCC).
9. Design & monitor QC procedures for concrete mix, RMC operations and have to carry out internal / external testing / Lab operations.
10. Coordinate areas of QC work with other departments of the company.
11. Prepare reports & quality records in compliance with procedures.
12. Control measuring & test equipment, as required to insure accuracy.
13. Prepare MIS Report on monthly basis and ensure compliance of quality standards as per ISO standards.
14. Provide quality audit and quality assurance of building construction activities in compliance with applicable codes and/or specifications for all the civil, structural etc. and with safety norms and regulation, on site quality assessment of construction materials, technical audit and compliance report preparation.
1. Candidate should have experience into Quality Control (QA/QC) for residential/commercial project..
2. Graduate or Post Graduate Civil Engineer with Minimum of 8-10 years in the field of Ready Mix Concrete is a “MUST”.
3. Proactive, Highly motivated, quality conscious person with a desire to excel and work towards client satisfaction.
4. Computer literate
5. Excellent document management skills.
6. Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
7. Excellent command over MS Office and good at presentation skills.
8. Candidates residing in Gurgaon would be preferred.
Manager- Quality Assurance
B.Tech/B.E- Civil is a MUST.