Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Senior Officer - Hr
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Workplace Assessment And Training
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear seniors,
after a long gap today i went meet to my previous employer.but i m not able to meet them.they said all executives in a meeting.i cant meet them today.they ask me to come tomorrow.
(I relieved from this company 6 months before).not yet received my original certificates.
pls guide me tomorrow i have to please them or fight with them to get back my certificate

From India, undefined
Hi, I want to know whether you have completed your Exit formalities, if yes, then you would have got it that day itself.
From India, Bangalore
It is better to speak with them before going to office & even mail them requesting for the originals
From India, Bangalore
thanks for yr immediate reply.
i resigned from that job due to health issues & i did not served my notice that they are doing like this.
(i worked there only 2 months, in my last working day i was transferred to a new section,which means i already handed over my prior works to someone else)

From India, undefined
they are not attending my phone calls.they are not sending replies to my mail that case what shall i do
From India, undefined
Dear seniors, pls reply.i m eagerly waiting for such a valuable comments
From India, undefined
Go and sit in their office for whole day till everyone leaves office and if none of them come forward to meet you and give you proper reply, Come back to home and draft a letter stating your full story and mention that you have called several times and emailed several times. Because none of them have responded and not returned your original certificates, you are forced to file a police complaint and also you will be approaching to labor department, if the reply to this letter is not received with in 48 hours. Take a printout of all the emails you have sent and attach it. Send this letter to the CEO and HR head through Registered post with Acknowledgement card. Provide your working phone numbers and alternative numbers in the letter for them to reach you.

Once you receive the acknowledgement card, visit their office once again and, if you still get improper response, file a theft complaint in local police station and attach the police complaint copy and submit to Labour department. It will resolve the matter.

1st Try to resolve the matter amicably. Otherwise you can follow the above procedure.

From India, Chennai
Thank u for yr suggestions.
what i heard about their present mindset is,they are in need of staff due to many employees relieved from there.if i go there & talk with them ,they will force me to join again.if i wont accept they will not release my certificate.

From India, undefined
dear seniors,i called them today before visiting the place,they said i cant meet executives today they all have important meeting regarding auditing i think.(i think they are purposely postponing my issue)what shall i do now? i am very much depressed just bcz of this issue since the last six months.
pls guide me seniors

From India, undefined
dear seniors, pls give me your guidance in this issue.if they force me to join there again or ask me to pay a lumpsum amount.what kind of legal action can be taken against them?
From India, undefined

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™