Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Resp sir,
We were working in a govt tribal school managed by trust, then the school is Been taken by govt from trust I.e NGO
But we were continously working for school and member of the school.
We have completed almost 3 to 4 years In school without any break and attendance report and salary statement.
Could we claim for our safety or permanent job

if that is granted school and all government process fill by them than you cant claim on school but frist you know very well that is must granted school and you had not mention any proof of like i card, salary slip, and pf or gov. rgi.

Resp. Sir yes it is granted school by central govt. And We have salary slip,pf slip.there is no break in attedance sheet and salary
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™