No Tags Found!

Achiket
hey i m working in one private company since 11 months. how to write a letter requesting to shift me from contract to permanent basis job. and also for mobile allowance facility (which is there for permanent employees) and the salary increment assured by the company at the time of interview (as they said after seeing my performance for a 1 month).
From India, Mumbai
sharmaneesu

I think you should speak to your manager regarding increment, simultaneously you can talk about shift also. is there any policy on shift from contract employment to permanent employment in organisation?. if yes, first refer that policy what it says. if no, the first go ahead with verbal discussion with your reporting manager. seek for feedback what they think about your performance.
performance is the only parameter basis on which an organisation decide further for any employee.
its only terms and conditions differ for contractual and permanent employment but it is calculated on performance only.
All the Best!
Nishu

From India, New Delhi
subrothob
How to write a letter or email to your boss, requesting for permanent job.
I am working temporary on a Project . Want to let him know I am very much interested in the current profile and would like to stay given a chance.

From Qatar, Doha
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.