Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
One Of Our Employee from sales department has been caught manipulation of accounts and cheating the company. Few documents have come to light which shows the manipulation and dishonesty.
How should we handle this issue and recover company's money from him ?
Should the police complaint be filed Or any other process should be done by HRD?
Please Suggest How To Handle So that company Image is not sullied and at the Same time the message goes that one can't get away after messing around.
Please suggest, what is the HR process on this above issue from starting to end till money recover by him..

From India, Kolkata
Dear Kumar,
First and foremost, order domestic enquiry. Enquiry Officer (EO) should be capable to understand the sales or accounts process. Design terms and references of the enquiry carefully. Please note that EO's job is to do the enquiry and establish facts. He/she is not supposed to recommend any punishment.
You may suspend the employee pending enquiry. On the strength of the enquiry report, you may initiate disciplinary action. Initiate recovery process. If employee refuses to pay the amount, option of police complaint will arise thereafter.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™