hema karna
Dear All,
Hope your doing great.
I'm hema working as HR coordinator in Networking Company.
One of my employee is working in client location, client said they need WC policy for my employee to allow to work there,he is a Network support engineer. Please guide me how to do WC policy to my employee, is there any separate format, Please give your valueble suggestions

From India, Hyderabad
Partner - Risk Management
+1 Other


What probably he meant must be covering the employee under an insurance scheme for accidents/employment injuries, to cover his liability as Principal employer.The General Insurance companies have these schemes. First ascertain from your client what he means by workmens compensation.policy.

From India, Mumbai

All large employers that are not covered under ESIC insist on the employees of all contractor be covered under a workman compensation insurance cover. This cover is very specifically meant for reimbursing to the employer, the amount of compensation under the workman compensation act (Now called employee compensation act)
You need to speak to one of the insurance companies to get your employees covered. It's a good idea to do so even if your client does not ask for it, because the compensation claims can be a very heavy hit on your cash flow to the extent of shutting down your business.
Please rememberer the a normal accident insurance will not suffice for this purpose.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server