No Tags Found!

vinitthakkar25@gmail.com

Dear Experts, I need your help in my concern. In my establishment, there are 5 painters coming for painting work in factory premises. There are not a fixed agency or persons for this kind of work. They worked on a daily basis.

I want to take insurance for this work. How can I take WC policy for these painters?

From India, Vadodara
umakanthan53

Dear Vinithakkar,

In a large establishment like a factory, certain incidental activities in the nature of maintenance, civil works requiring occasional modifications and the like may go on intermittently throughout the year and for such purposes casual labour may be engaged directly depending on the volume and duration of work. Therefore you can add such category under the head sundry works requiring the engagement of casual labor and specify an average no of such workmen and take unnamed insurance policy for your E.C Act liability. Such category can be added to your policy proposal for insurance covering the regular employees.

From India, Salem
vinitthakkar25@gmail.com

Thank you very much for the clerification.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.