Thread Started by #Anonymous

Dear Seniors,
Greetings !
Hope you all are doing well, i am working as Sr. Exe. HR in Manufacturing Org. at Delhi, actually one of my employee who is previously working at Delhi office so we maintain his PF at Delhi office but currently he sifted in Noida office. so what is the procedure to shift his pf account at Noida. so where should i maintain his salary register, at delhi office or noida office? and also suggest me that what documentation it need. please suggest me, i will be much obliged for your kind co-operation.
16th March 2016 From India, New Delhi
PF registration is legal entity wise. For the same legal entity, location doesn’t matter
16th March 2016 From India, Bangalore
Register of wages is a specific requirement of wages act and CLRA. As Delhi and Noida follows two different state rules ( Delhi and UP respectively), such registers required to be maintained in branches, separately
27th March 2016 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™