Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My boss is not giving me salary from 2 months,he is saying they don't have money.If i stay she will not pay if i resign she will not pay.She boosts about her top contacts.I have proof that i am working and my salary is due.No other document I have.I want my hard earned money.Please help me.What is the best way to get out of this situation.
From India, Hyderabad
Hi Priyank sharma,
1. The employer cannot deny you paying your salary. And the employer has to pay arrear interest also.
2. If you resigning without serving the notice period, then the employer can without hold salary as salary in lieu of notice period.
3. Though you have a strong evidence that no money is being credited to your salary account you can take legal action against the company.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Priyank,
You may find out the office of the Labour Officer of your area. Please approach labour officer with sufficient evidence of employment and non-payment of wages. If he/she is convinced about non-payment of wages, he/she will send notice to the company. Further the law will take its own course.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™