Kumaran Praveen
+1 Other

Dear friends,
I have a doubt. One employee left our company in June 2015 and rejoined in November 2015. At the time of filing PF return the date of exit has been filed in the PF Return.
My doubt is whether I have to enrol the employee as a fresh employment and transfer his previous balance or can i continue with the previous PF member Code.
If i can continue with the previous member ID, kindly let me know how to proceed.
Regards and thanks in advance
Suresh Babu B
Hi Mr.Suresh Babu,
Once an employee left the organization the relationship of employee and employer cease to exist hence if the same person join again you have enroll him/her as an new employee.
You said the above mentioned employee left June and rejoined again on November, Did that employee worked some where in these 3 month between June & November? If so than he may have get new PF number in these case you may transfer his PF account under your establishment.
If he was not employed than you may contribute to the existing ID itself.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up
Dear Suresh,
It is not possible to continue his previous PF number if you already show his date of leaving in monthly ECR (Return).
Please allot a number pf number & ask to employee to apply online transfer claim form for transfer his previous pf fund in new PF number.
Sikander Dogra
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™