Head - Human Resources

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked in a MBA college for 5 years as assistant professor. In August 2015 I left that college by giving them 1 Month Notice (as per college rules). The college has not paid me salary for the month of May, June, July and 7 days of August. I have informed them so many times but they have not released my salary.
Moreover that college is private college and involved in so many wrongful activities regarding Inspection of AICTE. I want to file RTI for that also.
Kindly guide me how I can recover my salary from that college????

From India, New Delhi
Hi Vishal, You can raise a complaint against them in your nearby Labour department. It would be better if you could go there in person and check the steps involved.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™