Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear professionals. I am Shanmugaraj, I have done B.Tech Leather tech from anna university. and curren tly I am working in UAE as safety
officer.If I want to come to india,tell me what course should I have to work.pls clarify me.

From China, Shenzhen
Dear friend , many Universities /Colleges are providing various safety courses via regular and distance mode, many diploma,certificate courses are available there , and please specify in which type of industry you are willing to get in for job, this will also matter a lot.
Apart of this you can also get some Internal Auditor courses related to safety ( OHSAS) Occupational Health , this may also help you and get expousure here in.

From India, Lucknow
Thanks a lot for reply.I have Nebosh and here in Gulf(UAE) They accept Nebosh,to work as a safety officer.As I am planning to move to India,just want to know which course in HSE is best suitable for me.I want to work in "Construction field or Oil and Gas field.
How about Internal auditor course and job opportunity.Can I go for that?
Thanks for your comments,

From China, Shenzhen
Yes doing Internal Audit course will work and upgrade your CV and opportunities , But it should be IRCA approved internal audit and it must be from recognised institute /company, internal audit course in safety, hazard will work no doubts...
best wishes

From India, Lucknow
You can go for OHSAS(Occupation Health & Safety Advisory Services) certification. It is required for OHSAS 18001. Companies generally invite applications with this qualification for safety role.

From India,
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™