My brother working in army. His father in law is a cancer patient. To care them want transfer to near place. Please help to draft aletter

Dear Member
It can be rolled and can put up a transfer request letter to 'Unit Head' in case you are sole representative to look after your father in law.
In Defense recommendations of Unit Head is mandatory to take the matter higher ranks...
On reach the case may be viewed on humanitarian grounds... provided the the solid proofs of enclosures are required
Y Ramesh Kumar

From India, Visakhapatnam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server