Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
Sr Hr Executive
+2 Others

Thread Started by #Arti Vikram

Dear all.
my husband works in print media industry since last 10 years.nw he is getting an offer from another co. Of same indstry. Unfortuntly this got disclosed in his current co. So his current boss kept his salary of mnth july on hold.but my hubby has not given his rsgntn as yet.i just want to know, can his current emplyr do this. What should we do to get our earned money .can we go to the lbr commission??plz suggest.
arti srivastava
4th August 2015 From India, Bhopal
Dear Arti,
What is the designation of your husband? How many persons report to him? This information is important in order to assess whether provisions of Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 apply to him.
No employer can put of on hold the salary. This is against Payment of Wages of Act. Let him find out Labour Office of the area in which his company falls. He may report matter of non-payment of wages to the Labour Officer and seek his advice.
P.S.: - In the public forum, there is no place for informal language.
Dinesh Divekar
4th August 2015 From India, Bangalore
No, their is no right to hold the salary of employee of any one with out proper reason,
4th August 2015 From India, Hyderabad
Salary at Channelplay will be paid as per the fixed date of every project
· In case the salary date is a holiday, salary will be paid a day earlier
· Salary will be paid to only those employees whose all uploaded documents have been approved.
· For the remaining employees who fail to upload their documents, despite reminders, two days prior to the pay day, their salary will be put on hold.
wonder shapers | <link no longer exists - removed> || <link no longer exists - removed> || slim 24 pro || hot shapers || <link no longer exists - removed>
4th August 2015 From India, Delhi
Generally all industry does like this. Holding the latest month salary and releasing his as full and final settlement. Only two options are available. One is take time from new employer and try to convince the present employer otherwise forgo the present salary if the new jump is more beneficial. It is better to be decisive and not to repent later.
Best wishes,
5th August 2015 From India, Chennai
Dear Arathi Shrivatsav,
From your letter we can presume that your husband is not resigned from the post. Let him take firm decision. If he want to leave let him resign and will get his full and final settlement along with salary dues. The employer shall not have any right to hold employees earned money whatever may be the reasons. Now you decide
Adoni Suguresh
Labour Laws Consultant.
7th August 2015 From India, Bidar
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™