Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
I am from Delhi and I left my job one year ago as I was sick. After one year I asked for my relieving as new employer wants it. My previous employer gave but on their standard format. Which is full of many clauses and new employer wants relieving on a particular format that it has issued as its a government organisation. Also new employer saying NOC from previous employer will work but when I contacted my previous employer they said they will neither change relieving letter format nor issue a NOC.Please help me to sort out this. Is there any way that previous employer can be convinced to issue either one on a required format.
Thank-you all in advance.

From India, Noida
Only your goodwill can help out in such cases. Please go and humbly put up the whole problem to the your HR or MD and request them to help out. I do not really see any legal solution to this problem.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™