Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I got offer to work in VSSC, ISRO as a apprentice , but in current employer i have bond of 2 years , i worked here around 15 month, so i want move VSSC but they are accepting my resignation and giving proper solution, so let me know what i will do, i am so frustrated , i am speaking about this around 1 week , then he is telling we see later
From India, Chennai
Employment Bond is not valid in India... have u sent the resignation mail ?? Check with the Nearby labour Authority...
From India, Madurai
Put up a written resignation letter with notice as per offer letter.
Get it acknowledged by HR and your immediate boss.
There are many threads about effect of breaking bonds,amount which can be charged by company and circumstances where they charge etc.Use search button of the forum and get lot of information.
Nothing to be worried.I am sure soon you will join VSSC.

From India, Pune
my current employer hold my salary, because of i given resignation but they are not accepted and my joining date of VSSC is also over due to offer of VSSC i was given resignation but now i was leave this job also, so they asking for money because i have 2 years of bond and more thing this employer not giving salary also according to bond. they have my original mark sheets also of 10th and 12th standard. so may i go for police complain or consumer court ? now they are not ready give my salary. the main problem is my original certificates. so please let me know. what i have to do.
From India, Chennai
whats the name of your company ? location plz... you should visit your nearby labour Authority...
From India, Madurai
Savvysoft technologies pvt ltd, software developement & outsourcing, Location-fathima akhater court 5fr 453 anna salai teynampet, chennai tamilnadu-600018
From India, Chennai
Company Name-savvysoft technologies pvt ltd, software development & outsourcing services. Location-Fathima akhtar court 5fr 453 anna salai teynampet chennai tamil nadu-600018
From India, Chennai
Please inform the company that you will have to give written complaint to Police about holding your original educational certificates.
Have you given notice as per offer letter?
Your threat to go to police and labour authority will make the company return your certificates.
Politely discuss with them this matter.
These kind of bonds have no real legal force unless and until they have given some quantifiable training and incurred training expenses on you.
Polite but firm attitude must be shown to insist on return of certificate and balance of salary.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™