No Tags Found!

Sree23
Hi, I have been selected for a company 1 month ago. I have given my original documents. After joining I have been working for three days only. After that some reason I cannot continue. I have given my resignation. But till now they have not returned my certificate .there is no bond or any things but they not returning my certificate. Now, what to do?
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

If there is any notice period you have accepted then you have to serve that period before being relieved. An organisation is not a revolving door place, you enter through one and exit through the next. The organisation's rules and regulations have to be duly followed.
You have to pursue with them to return your certificates, since already much time has elapsed after you left them, you need to issue a notice asking for immediate return of documents. I hope they haven't paid you, then they cannot insist on notice period. But if they have paid you, then there is no escape from serving the notice period.

From India, Mumbai
nanu1953

The organizations which are keeping the original certificates of the employees under their custody are not professional organizations. There must be some wrong intention for those organizations.

It is a caution to employees that under any circumstances original certificates should not be left under the custody of the employers. Employers may ask for those certificates only to cross-check with the photocopy. The owner of the original certificates is the concerned employee not the employer.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.